Tribord explain us how to choose its surfboard in a short and concise way.
The board must be adapted to your template and your level of practice that is why when you choose a board you must take into account the following elements:
- The maneuverability: it will depend on the sides (dimensions) and shape (general form of the board).
- Stability: according to the general forms of the board.
- The strength: according to the components and the technology brought to the dashboard
-Epoxy board: resists to dents but subjects to paint chips
-Polyester board: subject to dents but easily repairable and the wooden battens reinforce the solidity of the board
-Foam board: absorbs shocks and avoids dents and the wooden battens reinforce the solidity of the board
After you have chosen your board, you need transportation equipment and repair which are:
- The pouch: to protect the board of shocks
- The noseguard: which will protect the nose of the board
Of course we should also think about surf safety, and for this you will need:
- The leash: the clip that you will allow you to not lose your board
- The wax: which will allow a better adhesion to the board
- The top: which will protect from the sun and rubbing
Here’s how to choose a surfboard, to use and maintain it. This is not an easy thing and I invite you to visit the Tribord website for more information:
For good advice, you also can check out our website: SSS Phuket